Friday, August 8, 2008

Attitude of Grattitude

I am totally new to this blogging thing. So, if someone has some suggestions on proper blogger etiquette please don't hesitate to inform me. But PLEASE tell me HOW to do it

It is unusual for me to read books unless I am poked AND prodded. However, when asked by a friend for advice on parenting (I have only been a foster parent and for only 3 months at that), I decided I needed to know more myself.

I read The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne and From Innocence to Entitlement from the Love and Logic Books, by Jim Fay & Dawn Billings. After finishing these books, I feel strongly about acknowledging the blessings in my life. I plan to post regularly on what I am grateful for.

To start, I want to acknowledge what a blessing my husband is to me. Not only does he provide for me financially, but he is very sensitive. (Don't tell his cop buddies though, he has a reputation to uphold). He is truly my best friend.

2 comments:

Karen said...

My lips are sealed! I will never tell a his cop buddies. I need to work on my attitude of grattitude today. I'm seriously lacking in that department this morning. (They are all making me nuts.)

Nicole said...

I'm still shocked that you read....